Friday, August 21, 2009

July was the last post... Now its new...

So what now? Impossible?
*slapping myself each day* crying in the bed every night... since...

><...
Sort of regretted saying the truth now.. and it became a reality...
I was afraid so and now it really happened...
Guess the impact on ya'll wasnt strong enough when i told you my story...

HISTORY HAS REPEATED ITSELF!
and the consiquences is? i'll lose another friend...

Well thats basically the negative part of it...
Same like you berry.. I guess i'll let go and forget it...
><
====================================================================

Recently its weird... Although enjoying life in campus... of course many times.. that I find myself quarreling with some of my group members.. I really hope it doesnt bring down and leave a mark or a scar...
Im really afraid!
Sensitivity... I highly aware of everything Im doing but when its uncontrollable..

*Screams into the pillow*
So here... I would like to apologize to all if I have done wrong and really hurt you guys..
You're hurt and so I shall be too.. ><

====================================================================

Its here... Its here and Its here...
The one that I had feared all this while.. ITS HERE!!
when you say..
Its ONE Semester *aiyah.. One Semester very long one..*
When you say its 14 weeks *What lah.. 14 weeks still far away lah*
When you say its Mid-Term *Yorr.. Why so fast one.. Mid-Term liao ah?*
When you say its week 10 *Wei!! Week 10 liao! Two digit liao.. Canot play play liao...*
And now coming to the end of week 12... I am almost finish spelling out the word F A I L.
DANG! I DONT WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
NOooo!!!

Top 2 subjects that I really needa concetrace.. I mean Concentrate!
1. Accounts
2. Maths in Business and Social Science

Study will be what my mind and mouth say and the otherwise goes to the heart...
ish..
====================================================================

Hot Topic now... 2nd Trimester!! TimahTablekah... TimeTable!!
1st word...
adui..
2nd word...
ish...
3rd word...
Faint...

Utar : You are now granted the ability to choose ya'll timetable!
Check it out.. yo yo yo! ==

Im asking myself this.. Do you want to follow your friends... or do you want to go according to the plans so that it is flexible for you...
This answer here i really need to know.. leave it at my shoutbox.. or whatever you call it...

There is a plan.. but its not nice to be told out here.. Those who knows keep it... Those who doesnt dont ask.. ><
=====================================================================

Emo.. <<>
Girls often have it.. Do boys have?
University students may still have some children temper inside them.. so its very easy to find a person emo-ing..

Do I emo? To be honest... I CAN'T. Something comes... ok well i Emo awhile.. but it doesn't stay long in me.. Indirectly losing it.. no idea how and why too..
Just like today... I was really really mad of Kar Hong.. He kept saying things that made me angry.. but just for that few hours.. that few minutes.. I lost the anger..
I did emo at first.. then from what i remembered.. I was the one who talked back to him...
What the..

Emo wouldn't be a healthy thing if ya asked me..
Share it out.. if its something open.. or just release it.. you live life better..
hehe..

signing off,
2.58am 21st August 2009
Dannysam =D

1 comment:

Melvin X said...

don't be down, but if crying makes you feel better, i'll lend you a shoulder to pour out your sentences. i'd say your case is a classic case of saying your life is normal.

we all have our problems, but the main matter you have to handle is how are you going to fix or overcome your issues.

i'm probably the worsy advisor as i lack the credibility to comment, but at least find something that makes you feel good.