Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday NIte, Saturday and SUnday.. *In a Breath*

HU HA!
was busy the whole weekend Saturday Sunday.
After the HU HA.. suddenly felt that im missing my family.. ><
So after computer studies on friday.. everything was a rush..
Me and my group had an awesomely BBQ nite together at Sze Yin House..
Thanks to all and especially Melvin, Boon, Yie Nan, Sze Yin too..
Without you all there wont be the fun there..


Posing for the camera =)
hehe..

One thing I was worried was the guys who drank alot of Heneiken..
Maybe have to control abit if there is a next time

The cake fight was really fun! I'll betcha! haha..
but I was actually scolded by the others upstairs for not telling them
that I was going to switch off the switch.. It kinda spoilt my mood. ><

So before the night ended, a few of us gathered and play the game truth or dare
on the Promise of
*Those who leak out or do not tell the thruth will not be able to Pass Foundation*

It was fun of course and also it made me understand you all more. =)

So, around 3am, I went back and slept. lolz...

Next day was boring..
I expected myself to wake up at 12pm but I actually woke up at 10am. Weird luh..
Woke up and took a bath, did some cleaning of the room.. arranging my stuff..
then met up with sze yin and went to Uni together. Accounting tutorial was as usual..
after it ended, we gathered outside and had some hotdogs and bread which was the leftover
from the BBQ. lolz.. everyone enjoyed it i guess.
But then, something very unusual happened. Kar Hong car's screen cracked...
Not knowing how did it became like that... he just hopped onto Melvin's car and went to
some workshop to call people to repair.

Each time i look at the screen, my goose bump just stand.. no idea why..
Thinking of it now makes it stands too.. *Brrr*
anyway, it cost about RM300. Ouch ><

In the afternoon, I had econs meeting.. then a shorter meeting for accountings at Barley's house.

Nothing much happened..

Around 12 i slept, and in the morning around 4am it rained. Somehow my body woke up and switched off
my laptop and modem.. Not knowing by me.. lolz..
I slept till 12pm till I realized that I had a meeting with my english group at 12.
haha...
Then while waiting for everybody.. Suddenly Yie Seng showed up..
He explained that he had his night over at my house but with Qin Yi.
Then I saw Foai with mango in the room too.
I went O.O~ = =
Really so surprise lah.. 4 person in a room lolz..

afternoon was lame.. meeting meeting meeting.. had lunch then meeting meeting meeting..
those who were around was Wendy, Barley, Sze Yin, Mr Teoh,and Strawberry with TS which joined us for lunch.

Thats all I Guess.
1.47am now..
Better drop down to bed and sleep.
Finished my slides and notes for presentation for english.. Happy LOlx.

signing off,
dannysam. ^^

No comments: