Friday, July 25, 2008

Meaningful Monday

Monday...

Boring loooohhh!!!
Today like normal.. Go to school.. Come back from school..
Go for tuition... Come back from tution...
Then, sleep at night..

-.-''

MY LIFE CAN NEVER BE SO BORING OKAY?!!
hahaha...

okay.. Checklist.
What I did/happened today?
1. Promised Sze Ern (new Ketua/Head of APD)that Im gona meet her and pass her somethings...
2. Meet with Kah Hang (new Ketua/Head of Informasi/information) that Im gona help him do some computer stuff..
3. A nice chat with my classmate (Chiao Yee,Jane,Wei Pin,Jiunn Jien,Zi Xian,Fook Wah) during pj lessons at the basket ball court. >.< (when we should be exercising)
4. Went back to class to learn boring additional Mathematics.. = 3 =
5. Continued on with no bm teacher in class,sleepy Biology class,and Lame Chinese class.. *Shucks*
6. At home,tried to repair my Windows Vista skin on my PC which runs on Windows XP >.<
7. Download a new game.. (halfway)
8. When for tuition.. !!Wasn't Late!! ^^

*Pif*
Let me have a dirty laugh *Muahahahahaha*!!
No more duty!Yes!!No more things to do with library!! Yess!!
But still have to teach both my new Ketua~ >.<'' (Gambateh oh you two!!)

After the boring assembly (which took around 45 minutes due to giving out prizes to students who won in various competition..)*Gratz*,
I quickly ran out of the hall to get a gasp of air.. *breath in**breath out*.. *ahhh* It wasn't stuffy today in the hall.. ^^

then, I went to the library... as I said in my checklist.. I met with the new Ketua (Sze Ern) and teached and pass her things.. (hope that she's happy always)
Another thing I did was finding the lost wire of the computer haha.. Couldn't find it.. so.. just took the wire from a unused computer and plug it over to the one in need..
haha.. (Library Computer Sucks) ~.~:

After that and that,the first and second period was PJ a.k.a. Sports Activity? (Will Find out the word) >.<
The boys was as usual, played basketball whereas the girls played badminton in the hall..
However, I did not join any of them instead I had a nice long chat with my other friends nearby the basketball court. One of my friend just bought a new Handphone and the topic was about handphone..

(Don't ask me.. I haven't been thinking of changing one yet) ..
Phone models which they said:

.Sony Ericsson.
.W910 .
.K810 .
.W990 .
.W800 .

(Some of them still around 1k above leh!! WHere got money to buy ("= 3 =) )

okok, skip the classes..
Before leaving school, my friends (Wei Pin, Fook Wah a.k.a. Johnry) introduced to me a new chinese game in conjunction with the new movie released in the cinema.
~*Chi Bi*~*赤壁*~ <<(Judging by the name it really looks intresting >.<)
At school, they were chatting all away about it and I was like ?huh? Then I asked.. What game izit? Nice?
Y.K.W.??!! I was slapped with the words of my friend..
He said: Aiyah,Chinese game lah~ You duwan to play one lah!!

Twah teh UFKC!!*TOOT**TOOT*TOOT*

Chinese game then I canot play lah? Chinese then I dont like lah?
(Sad case (T.T) )
(He doesn't understand me.. Im cool with it)
(one thing I think he should learn is.. Do not underestimate people.. It hurts!! T.T)

back to the game...(I'll get the link here when Im free) ^^
SO, after lunch in town, I went to the shop selling games..
I thought I could get the game for free since it was on beta test..
BUT!!
Y.K.W.? They were selling at Rm2 per piece! OMG!!
(DUe to petrol price hike I guess hahaha..)
There and then I did not buy...
(decided to go back and download rather than wasting money for it)
haha..

Reaching home, I switched on my PC straight away.. I was sad when I saw my Sidebar (Windows Vista Skin) gone haywire~ T.T It suppose to show clock,and stuff like WMP,Recycle Bin.. But it was empty..
SO i start repairing it while downloading ~*赤壁*~
haha..

Then, around 4pm.. I went for tuition... Before going into the building.. I went to a pharmacy nearby to buy a coffee (Nescafe) ^^ to drink while class is on.. And the result of drinking is NOT SLEEPING IN CLASS!!! IT WORKS!!hahaha!!!

What happened after that was like as usual. Came back from tuition.. Helped mother in the kitchen..
Dinner.. Study then
here blogging >.<..

hahahaha

Signing off
dannysam

No comments: