Friday, July 25, 2008

another day >.<

shit! Shit! Shit!!!!!!!!

argh...Dear dannysam, TO WRITE A BLOG YOU MUST HAVE COMMITMENT!NO COMMITMENT MEANS NO DISCIPLINE! NO DISCIPLINE MEANS NO BLOG!NO BLOG MEANS NO LIFE!NO LIFE MEANS DIE... *piak* *dead*

Sooooo sorry blog.. Not that i forgot about you..just that.. many many things happened..I cant post a new title everyday but i will update it >.< I PROMISE!


So, let me just roughly tell what happened on Friday(The Day Before Yesterday), Saturday(Yesterday) , Sunday (Today)

Im a librarian for five years already. Serving almost nearly five *big, long, boring, happy, exciting, etc-etc* years..

hehehe..

Friday was really execiting!I woke up, got ready for everything.. and then, i took my laptop, some disc and a microphone and brought it to school.
Before leaving, I went to the nasi lemak stall and ordered or booking for 16 packets of nasi lemak for the following day.
Well! The following day was actually my school library committee Annual General Meeting~ (WOOTz)so, after the boring lessons,the classes just ended in a blink of eye. I had my last meeting with the librarians in school.
What I felt was abit of sadness but somehow happy.. or maybe its like *~the cry of joy~* some sort of stuff like that..
It was really soooooooo awesome..
When the Head librarian gave his speech, I thought that I wanted to give a short speech too.. I wanted to tell what was in my heart. I wanted to let everybody know.. But somehow.. Its kinda funny.
And hey! its a formal meeting.. so, on second thought, I said to myself that I will do it the next day.
I stayed back at school after the meeting.. and started preparing for the AGM << annual general meeting in short.
It was really *HU-HA*.. how to say it..
We started off by clearing up and arranging the tables in the library.. bring in things/materials to decorate the library..
I was in charge of the audio system (as always) and it was done quite fast Thanks too all that helped me.. ^^ (I really appreciate it)

Then came a problem.. We (me and my friend benson) needed Adobe Photoshop cs3 extended edition to edit some of the photos.. and Dang! we couldnt find the crack for it..
If we could have just a little more time.. THEN THE PHOTOS will BE A W E S O M E !!!What a waste..
From the photos, we made slide show for the AGM... Its cool.. hehe.. but didnt managed to finished it that day..

and Y.K.W.? We actually stayed at school since school dismissed that is 1200pm till 7pm.. Of course there are some of us that went back early as their parents wouldnt alow them to do so..
I consider myself lucky that I stayed at school till 7pm and when I reached home.. My parents didnt even ask about me missing for seven hours..
FUUYOH!!(I did not told them that I was staying back at school ok)

So the day ended when I almost finish my slides in the laptop in my room..

Lesson of the day:
Never do things last minute.. (eg: find crack for A.Photoshop cs3 )
You are not lucky everytime.. (eg: not telling your parents where you go or what time you're coming back)

====================================================================================================================

SATURRRRRRDAY!!!
DA BIGGGG DAY!!!

Let me write the time table 1st. >.<

6am -wake up
7am -reach school
8am -last minute work on slide
9am -start the AGM
10am -AGM
11am -AGM
12pm -AGM(lunch)
1pm -AGM(continued)
2pm -AGM(almost finished)
3pm -AGM(finished) (Thank GOD)
4pm -Back Home
5pm -Yoga (Corpse Post a.k.a. sleeping)
6pm -Sleeping
7pm -Barbeque (at Benson's Grandma House)
8pm -BBQ
9pm -BBQ
10pm -BBQ
11pm -BBQ
11.30pm -Home
12am -finally sleep~

I Woke up as early as 6am which I usually DONT DO!!Quickly packed my stuffs such as laptop,wire,camera...
(Before I continue.. Let me just quote from what my friends say about me.. ^^)
(Pro la you.. At home what also got Laptop, *Camera,Computer,Video Cam..*)
Thanks guys.. but I dont think I've reached at the level that I have gadgets on hand..
There are other people that for example *You name it I have it* leh...
but thanks again.. XD

7am -reach school with 16 packets of nasi lemak, a bag full with gadgets,and my CPU..
Look like a dummy walking into school holding all the stuff.. argh.. and wearing uniform.. *OH MY*
Started by setting up my CPU and laptop and continued my work on the slide.. finished before 9am.
It was HOLY!! But it did not went well.. Shucks!!Many people laughed when watching the slides.. hehe...

During agm, I was under alot of pressure..
After years sitting infront and waiting for the agm to finish was like terribly loooooooooong... but being a person to get ready/organize AGM and working while people are enjoying is soooo FAST!!
How to explain.. urmm.. in short.. the time is longer when waiting for the results and time is faster when you are working..
althought is was fast (for me) I think that the agm was smooth..untill the last part where we start choosing the admins (pusat) I find that it was abit upside down inside out? Blur blur dono wat to do sort of that stuff..

Am I blubbring to much already? >.<
okok.. I take the post as Ketua APD (Alat Pandang Dengar) which take cares of stuff like P.A. system.. Radioes,Mic,and stuff...
So after one year.. I have to step down... and pass the post to the next person..
how tooooooo explain la.... >.< >.< >.<
I think just skip that..
Next was the prize giving for the form 5 librarians... prize such as *The Coolest**The Most Fierce**The Most Handsome/Cute**The Most Stupid/Funny* and many more.....I got the prize of the most funny (in chinese ??))which I didnt know the meaning till I find the meaning in the dictionary... I was like a dummy when I receive the prize.. LOL!!

SO much for the day..
Then, after the AGM.. I went back home.. and did (Yoga- Corpse Post) which my mum likes to say.. for 2 hours.. I really tired out...

Then I went to the wonderful BBQ party I would call it the Post Mortem Party.. ^^
Took alot of picture and videos with all my librarian friends.. hehe..Will post them here soon..
It was a really LONG but memorable day for me.. Many things that happened canot be explained in words here...
T.T''

I would want to thank all my PPS buddies for supporting me and being so nice to me all these years..
Sorry if i made you guys angry/sad.. and hope that you will forgive me..
and Sorry to xiao chun and kar wei for not putting your liu yen in the slide show...
PPS,I LOVE YOU!!
hehe...

====================================================================================================================

Woa.. Sunday (Today)
My dad woke me up at around 7+ today..
My head was still spinning and thinking about the AGM...
Somewhere in my heart I wanted to cry.. But my brain told me that it's not worth crying..
Im no longer a pps today! Im no longer serivng my school! Im no longer a commitee member!
T.T T.T T.T

I went for teakwando later on.. and teakwando too had the AGM.. I was holding the post of treasurer in the club.
Thanks to all the members of teakwando club the T-Shirt project was sucessful. When I first became the treasurer of this club, the money was only RM4.80!!!
(What a BIG amount)
NOW!! Its RM253.00!!! WOOTz!!!
So.. the agm started after 45minutes of training.. haha..Then i passed my post to another person to take over..

and im free again.. Free from everything now..
NO POST! NO COMMITMENT!
ONLY ALLOWED TO DO ONE THING!
S T U D Y

=.=

after that, I went for extra physics class tution at excel tuition center for one and a half hours.
Again! I felt sleepy and was like fishing halfway through the class.
HATE MYSELF!!! ARGH!!

I should drink coffee i think.. to prevent this from happening..
hahaha....

then the day just ended like normal..
took a nap..
woke up.. and helped mum in the kitchen..
ate dinner..
and then did cleaning up..
and then in my room...
thats all i guess..

Well,
Long and wonderful weekend.. (canot be explained by words)Cool,Exciting,Awesome,Sad,Happy,Mixed Feeling but FREE!!!

Concentrate on studies now dannysam..
Aim your target! Do IT! DOnt talk And Not Do iT!

signing off,
dannysam 11.32pm 20th july 2008

No comments: