Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Tuesday~ >.<

WOah.. today ah?
Wake up quite late leh.. So rushed when taking bath and such.. hehe.. Since last nite was busy blogging.. after switching off the computer I straight away went to bed. I actually forgot to pack my bag... >.<
Then I went to school, with the bread in my mouth, socks wearing half way, and necktie in my pocket.. However I still managed to wear all and finished my bread before going into school. ^^ (Lucky Me)

Went in the school hall and then went back to class... Then, one of my friend (yu chuan) said to me that Physics tuition later at 2pm was cancelled.. I asked him why.. He asked me: didn't you receive Mr. Poon's(physics teacher) message?
Thinking of my handphone.. I said: no? he did not send anything to me also... He then said :OK, so now I tell you.. Later no tuition..

o.O That means IM FREE!!hahhaha... Suddenly I thought of my Time Table which my dad forced me to planned out.. On it, it should be *Tuition Physics* and if there is no tuition.. then have to have self study (physics) .......
argh.. I did not do as it said.... Instead.. I played computer..

*POP*!Suddenly I thought of my handphone.. I remembering it ringing and gave a warning of low battery.. *GAWD* It most probably ran out of battery.. =.=
I turn to my back and asked another friend (jin chong) :around what time did Mr Poon send the sms? He said: around 10pm..
o.O O.O? my phone.. *kong out*... thats why it make sense now that I din't know that there is no tuition...
hahaha

After one period of Moral Lesson, we were asked to go to the seminar room to listen to a talk on technique on how to answer moral question..
Frankly speaking, It was totally boring.. =.='' I can feel sleepy/and tried to sleep even though I sit infront of the teacher... (you can imagine how boring)

after that was normal..
recess... then bm with no teacher.. then bio.. then history.. then bio..

after lunch, I walked back home... It wasn't very hot... hahhaah...
at home, I tried the new game.. It was fun.. Althought the interface was like other
3-D games in malaysia.. I find that the storyline of ~*赤壁*~ is fun.
It talks about history of CHina? haha...

At night, the add maths tuition was intresting...
(teacher taught us the new chapter of A.M -Probability Distribution)
Then, he gave us some form 4 question from his school. It was mind sickening for me.. whereas other was doing it like a piece of toufu..
T.T

sad.. I decided that I would bring to school tomorrow and asked a few question with Johnry.. ^^

thats all,
logging off
dannysam

1 comment:

WanTian said...

hey, my bad. the last comment is for the bottom of the page de...the clip...hehez...gomen gomen.

ganbatte wit everything lu~
(been checking into here almost everyday since i started this blog...omg~)