Sunday, December 28, 2008

Winter Blaze - The Revolution~ Division Camp 2008~




Kinda stole it from Winter Blaze Webby.. err.. I mean bloggy...
hohoho.. well.. Winter Blaze camp gave me a very good memory~
I hope the presence of me at the camp did not bring any problem to all >.<
To ~ all ajks
After see-ing the post you guys left at blogsite..
I felt so bad that I did not went to help before the camp...
Actually I busy happy-ing around myself. >.<
I SHOULD HAD HELP! *slap myself*
But then...
You all did
#Awesom3ly~
#Rockingly~
#Unexpectedly~
#Fuuyohly~
>.<
Unable to explain through words~ *gawd*
haha..
I personally think that you guys have alot of new ideas..
Even me myself cant thought of that.. haha..
so.. Its over ady.. BUT!
it will still become the memories of us~ ^^
-dannysam-

No comments: