Monday, December 22, 2008

A slackers excuse~

Hopeless Me.. =.=

Blog? Dead? Sorry! (T.T)

okay.. I can't promise now that i can come often and write something..
but like the old saying.. *Try MY best!*

Its been many many days since SPM finished..
Question doesnt only come in SPM.. It comes too after SPM...
Whats the question?
*Before SPM*
-Can I get my target?
-Will I Fail any subject in SPM?
-Will I do badly?
-Will I this? Will I that?

*After SPM*
-What should I Do?
-What can I do?
-Where would i go after I result?
-How To Kill Time?

these are just part of the question I had face and am facing.
how? where? what? who? when?
=.=''

Freakin Frustrated...





Since 27th November 2008.. (The Day Of Freedom) I had been quite busy...
Not as busy as others.. but I do consider it busy..
today is 23rd December..
I had gone to 2 camps...
1. BMSM KBC Teenage Camp - Enough?够?
2. St. John Yu Hua Division Camp - Winter Blaze - The Revolution

All gives me awesome rocking unforgettable memories..
When I join a camp, the word *TIRED* is not there...
Just go crazy... do crazy thingy..
Not Sleeping at night is one.. Waking very very early is another too..
==

Learned many many many many stuff, things!!

But of course have to thank all the organizing committee~~
Without them there would not be any camp..
Thank YOU!! <3 x3

More things to go into.. More Detaily~~ xD

Signing off sleeply,
~dannysam~
1203 23rd December 08 (2 days b4 chrismast)

No comments: