Saturday, August 23, 2008

saturday school long time ago~

*pif*

Often feeling down these days.. Feel like something.. Unexplainable..
=.= Mix feeling (- w -)
For thursday and friday, I think I wont want to post anything..
(actually I forget what happened)

I've been asked by my heart...
Are you prepared?
What are you going to do?
I know you're gona miss school,but do you want to stay at school longer?
Will you meet your (fun,annoying,exciting,bothering,friendly,fierce,proud) friends again?

These sort of question keep poping up in my mind..

I feel like crying... T.T
Its gona end.. soon... not very long from now...
*Sobs*

I wont be studying in schools anymore soon...
I may not meet my friends soon...
I may not have the chance to walk this path again...
Its history.. Its everything,every second, every moment that makes history and thats what you are made of.

>w<..

Today was sickly..
I promised myself last night that I will go to school and appreciate my time in school..
(You'll only get to go to school to study 3-5 times every year)
I've kinda regretted now for not going into class and spend time with my friends..

instead, I used my time helping teacher with the printing of certificate for oral tests.
Althought I feel that helping teacher is a fun and intresting thing.. I've kinda regret..
Friends.. I left my friends there.. and Me! not being in class with them..
Komenasai- Minna~ T,T

but then, I manage to finish it after recess so I went back to class.
and Y.K.W. , my class have only 5 students left.
(The attendence for saturday is always little...)

haha...
6 of us,(including me) went for bio class. We asked teacher to help us do revision on cell division chapter 5 form 4 biology.
Very surprisingly, teacher said.. *AH SAM, you started doing revision already ah?*
lols.. haha.. really LOL... I've been going for this bio tuition class at my mums friends house..
so maybe it really helped me.. Thanks teacher,and mum.. ^^

After that, it was chinese lesson. Since not many students were around, teacher did not teach..
haha.. how boring a saturday school replacement it can be...

Thats all I guess,
I feel so much better after writing all it down here..
*standing at one corner* *emo-emo-emo*

signing off,
sad dannysam 11.32pm July 26

No comments: