Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ish... tuesday... T.T

Testing.. One Two.. Three..

OWh!! Colour font? never thought of it..
haha..

eeyer.. today hor.. whole day like rainy rainy nia..
2am rain so heavily.. i faster wake up switch off air-cond.
haha..

Dunno.. Dunno.. Dunno.. What to say...
Just feel like saying sumthing here today.. but cant spit out the words..

At school.. So boring la..
1st period was moral then EST.
EST was funny!!
Teacher came into class, sat down at the table and discussed some paperwork.
Then, she went to the board and wrote something.
Suddenly, I saw fw (sitting beside me de friend) laughing like hell. I also dunno what happened.
I ask him lo.. He said.. teacher never button up.. can see inside..
..........................
Really let him *zha dao*
Then my friends around know liao.. all start laughing..
LOL..
I DIDNT SEE HOR!! NEVER TRIED TO SEE ALSO.. SO GELI!! WHERE WANT TO SEE!!
....

then after that chinese class then recess.

after that was boring boring boring..
After recess, many people started doing sejarah.
Then after one period of bm, it was sejarah.
The very surprise thing was...
Everybody do untill want give up liao.. but still continue doing.. and then somebody came into class..
and told us that teacher not coming into class.. and as the class monitor go and take the answer paper and write it on the board..
I LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH at my friend.. hahahaha...

arghh.. no mood to write la..

afternoon tuition.. night tuition..
boring boring boring... ........

hehe...
signing off,
dannysam

No comments: